The Student Engagement & Well-Being (SEW) Team at Peter Lalor Secondary College are lead by Assistant Principal Paul Meager.
The entire SEW team consists of:
- Assistant Principal – Student Engagement & Well-Being
- Year 10 Year Level Leader
- Year 11 Year Level Leader
- Year 12 Year Level Leader
- Well-Being Counsellor
- Mental Health Practitioner
- SEW Assistant
There are several ways in which the SEW team will work to support students however, it is commonly through a Self Referral or Staff Referral Process.
Once referred, the team work with the student on a case by case basis, employing a number of strategies to support students.